Many, many baby plants have died in our garden this
But I think we have turned over a new
leaf, because all but one of the plants
we replaced last weekend are still alive!
So, the current plant list:
- Oregon Sugar Pod Snap Peas
- Salad Bush Hybrid Cucumber
- Sun Gold Cherry Tomatoes *2
- Sweet 100 Cherry Tomatoes
- Sweet Potatoes *3
- Garlic, mostly dying. Foo.
- Asters (will have lots of little purple flowers)
- Moonbeam Coreopsis (will have lots of pale yellow flowers)
- Columbine (just done blooming)
- sunflowers *2
- and a few left over nasturtium, just getting re-established
Currently missing (because they have died several times over)
are Lemon Cucumber and Basil. Will try again with those
The guinea pigs are not allowed in the garden!