Bah, I say! What do you write when you have nothing to write about?
Damn writer's block. (Not that I believe in writer's block, to begin with,
but damn it anyway!)
Here. How about a list. Lists are cool.
Bah, I say.
- At this moment in time, I am tempting fate by drinking a can of
Slim Fast which has been dented. I will probably die of botulism. And I never
understood the Slim Fast deal, anyway... This is not a "filling" meal, folks.
A can of this stuff won't even tide me over for a snack. But it does taste
pretty okay, even my botulism-infested can.
- The new computer. hm. Well, I can say it mostly works. It's not
perfect, but I'll work on it some more this weekend.
- And I really like how my new keyboard feels. Except I keep hitting
those obnoxious "windows" buttons inbetween the Control and Alt keys. That's
a bit annoying. But it's okay, if they annoy me too much I'll just pop those
evil keys off and throw them away forever.
- um. Not really. I never throw anything away. You should see the
crazy stuff I keep stored in my closet boxes.
- Work. Has been excessively boring. I actually made no signs on
Monday and Tuesday. Zero. And everyone is complaining about a lack of
stuff to do. But, I haven't been sent home early yet, and I haven't been
laid off yet. Good things.
- And I am disappointed. I thought I would have more to write about
here when I started working again. Instead, the entries are few and far
between. I can't complain about the stupid people at work, because they
are all pretty smart and interesting people. Nothing really exciting happens
there, and I have too much to think about to worry about what to write when
I get home.