A prompt from
- I'm a vegetarian.
- I don't own any leather. Except a pair of suede chaps from my
horse riding days. I can't imagine ever wearing them again.
- I've got a dictionary and a thesaurus within arm's reach in my
computer area. I use my dictionary about once a day, my thesaurus about
once a month.
- I'm a jobless bum, looking for a career change.
- My past jobs have been above average cool... I've worked with horses,
I've worked in a vegetarian restaurant, I've been a wrangler, and I've
worked in a vet clinic.
- I've been writing in the same type notebooks for over a year:
100 page, double spiral notebooks. I'm about mid-way through my sixth
- Same pens, too: Uni-Ball, Vision Exact.
- My writing goal this month is to write 10 pages a week in my
notebook. And to write 10 online journal entries.
- I once totalled a Volvo station wagon... it's not that hard to do,
just roll it down an icy hill once. oops.
- The computer I am currently working on is an ancient 150mHz PC,
the CDROM is disconnected, the floppy drive got fried several years ago,
and the computer's name is Temperamental.
- I am very nervous about the new computer which will arrive in a
couple of weeks.
- I've taken 10 free classes at
Barnes and Noble University but I've never bought any books from them.
- My boyfriend is the most perfect companion for me.
- Right now, I am listening to
Plastic Compilation v1.
I like all the songs on it except Propellerheads, Take California.
- My stack of CD's I've most recently listened to: NIN, Garbage, Handel,
Matchbox 20, Pure Moods, Enya, Waterworld soundtrack, Yanni, Creed.
- My favorite movies are LadyHawke and Legend.
- I am usually online for at least two hours every day. Sometimes
I forget to check my email.
- I forget to eat on occasion.
- I highly value my alone time.
- I consider myself a writer. I have no aspirations to be published, tho.
- I am extremely asocial.
- I love rainy weekends.
- I had a dream about a bear the other night. The bear was very
menacing and very close, but I was not scared.
- I've had to call 911 once in my life over someone else's
- This list is my procrastination of the job search. I procrastinate
a lot. :)