- So far this year, I have finished two books.
Lord of Light by Roger Zelazny: eh, whatever. and
Shadowfires by Dean Koontz: another eh, whatever. That's what you
get when you let other people bring books for you to borrow. bah.
- Almost done with
The Nine Modern Day Muses, a creativity book by Jill Badonsky. It's
- I got about half way through
Kinship with All Life, during SO's surgery the other day. I love love
this little book about communicating with animals.
- About to finish up the January edition of
The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction.
And about to delve into
PeTA's Animal Times.
- And next on the list of books I'm forced to borrow is
Full Spectrum 2 (out of print). I don't really like the Full Spectrum
series, but this one has a story by David Brin so I'm approaching it with
more optimism. :)
- I am ashamed to say I haven't even ordered the latest
- And Dover is having their winter sale. *drool*
- A "Soothing Sounds" CD from Bath & Body Works
- David Lanz's
- Also switching out for some
Delerium and a mix disk with some classical music of Mozart, Brahms, etc.
- My partner's surgeried ear. I clean up a little and replace his
bandaids. I haven't watched the video of the surgery yet, but I think what
they did was cut off his ear, pull it forward and then worked on the inside
of his ear. Interesting, eh.
- Guinea pigs. Just trying to make them happy. Lately, I've been
trying to pick them up every evening and sit with them in my lap for a few
minutes. And of course, weekend mornings they are out and about. They
are in desperate need of a nail trim and a bath.
- the Plants. I despair over their horrid plant disease. ugh.
- Wearing: green sweat pants, purple tee shirt, heather grey sweater,
some guinea pig fur.
- Consuming: my latest coffee concoction, tiny amount of instant
coffee plus some peppermint flavored cocoa. Sharing a plain, toasted bagel
with honey with the guinea pigs.